Friday, January 2, 2009

The "R" word

January 1: I recite my New Year's resolutions.


February 1: I renege upon my New Year's resolutions.


March 1: I reconsider the New Year's resolutions.










April1: I reword the New Year's resolutions.


May 1: I ratchet up my energy to kick some raunchy resolution-ass.


June 1: I ridicule myself for not making steady progress on the resolutions.












July 1: I renounce myself.


August 1: I reject my resolutions.


September 1: I resolve to try again.















October 1: I resuscitate my New Year's resolutions.  

November 1: I renew my commitment to my New Year's resolutions.

December 1: I romanticize the efforts I made to accomplish my resolutions.


Wow, YaYa: That's really rucked up!

1 comment:

Coney Island Beach Girl said...

Happy New Year Ya Ya
I wake up each morning to watch the sunrise and use the "R" words in less than 30 minutes. Resolve turns into a To Do list which I spend so much time thinking about that, of course, it could never be accomplished in 24 hours, even if I didn't sleep! If a mouse goes down a maze to find the cheese, she keeps finding new pathways to get there. Humans continue down the same path over and over again expecting a different outcome. I think we all ought to get a personal assistant who is a path finder for us. Oh, what the hell, let's get a personal assistant who just does the rucking list :-)