Sunday, September 30, 2012

Where Did September Go?!

I don't know. I swear, I don't know. But before October slides in, here are some of the photographs from our summer:

We visited Mom Riz in Florida in early June. Here, she is seeing her great granddaughter on Skype for the first time.

When I went home for my class reunion in May, Buddy and I went out to dinner with Charlene Green Taylor and her hubby, Gregory. The four of us love to share a meal.

When I was home in early June, Buddy, my female first cousins and I went to dinner and then to a Gladys Knight concert. She was inspiring! Here is (left to right) Tawanda Young, Barbara Young Reed, Marion Young-Sally and moi.


 
The following pictures were taken at a small family gathering in early August when our sister Tonia came for a visit.


My siblings and I have not had a photo taken together in 13 years. This was long over due. (left to right) John Paul, Tonia, Dutch, me and Paula (front). I don't know what we were laughing at.



Mommy and her namesake, Marion.

There they are, our parents, Marion and Vernon Rowe, married 63 years!
Daddy and Buddy, Palsy-Walsies!




John Paul and his wife, Fran, enjoy a giggle.


This is my niece Monica and me. Hey Moni, this is a great picture!

Buddy with my mom and cousin, Jevon Thompson.

Buddy and me...what a tender love.


Towards the end of our vacation:
The baba Danielle came to see Buddy for his birthday. Here she takes him for a walk.

. Look at 'em. They both talk with their hands!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauty all around!
Hugs, Maggie