Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Giving All My Candy to Buddy!*



 


I Am Away 


for 


Valentine's Day!



 Details next week.




 Who is Buddy? See the comment sections of the following My Seat on the Beach blogs for an introduction (scroll down to Buddy's name):

1. Here is Your First Blog Quiz of the Fall 2008 Semester--Friday, August 29
2. Counting My Blessings--Friday, November 21
3. Advent Star--Friday, December 5
4. The Message in the Bottle--Friday, December 12
5. Take the Time to Write--Friday, January 9



(To find the aforementioned blogs, just scroll down to the bottom of this page. You will see a left-hand column with the months listed. Click on the corresponding months to find the blog pieces.)




 Note Bene: Starting the first Monday of March, the My Seat on the Beach Blog will be published on Mondays.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always had a serious sweet tooth, particularly for chocolate. Creamy, smooth, velvety, melt in your mouth....chocolate. When you slowly remove the wrapper your fingers gently caress the texture, the aroma and the first taste as your tongue slowly circles your lips and " mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" escapes your mouth. Yes, admit it candy lovers. A rainy evening somewhere way too far from home. The rain cascading on the roof, a roaring crackling fire in the fireplace, warm cozy and content. You haven't eaten dinner as yet, but that craving for your candy is forefront. What do you do? Oh yeah, you can get up from the lap top and walk a few feet away to no less than 2 bowls of M&M's. Plain style and one filled with Valentines Day colors. Ahh, go ahead, just walk over there and take a scoop, but before you return to your chair you'll want more. We all know how intense cravings can be.
Given that, as much as I love candy and celebrate it this Valentines weekend......from this Valentines Day and forever forward, All My Candy is entirely, exclusively for and about My Eternal Valentine....Karen.
I love you My Heart. Happy Valentines Day. Yours xoxoxo

Mimi said...

Happy Valentine's day YaYa,

Chocolate is my weakness and this time of year it's so hard to be good because the love of my life always gives me assorted chocolates along with 12 red roses.

YaYa, I have to tell you my instincts are giving me the sense that you're away making some sort of committement over this Valentine's Day week-end. Mmmmmmm... I wonder what you're up to.

Love, Peace, & Blessings

Mimi

Carol said...

I have spent almost an hour reading your blog. You have such a wonderful way of writing. I wish you had a "follow-me" link so I could keep up with them. Thank you for the visit. You describe Fibromyalgia to the "T".

Mimi said...

YaYa, what a great intorduction to Buddy! And yes, he can write. I look forward to reading more from the two of you as this "romance" unfolds.

Peace & Blessings